promiseCRIB' PC blog is here! a CRIB, where lifestyle lives........................... #featuring: MOTIVATIONS |INSPIRATIONS | TUTORIALS ADVICE | FASHIONS | GOSSIPS | JOKES | NOSY NEWS

Translate

Follow Us

Sunday, 3 July 2016

Peter okoye said this

He had a recent chat with HipTV where
the star says he is a very creative person
and was responsible for the structure of
PSquare’s tours.
According to him:
I don’t think there are so much challenges
because even on tour as P Square, I was
the one doing the whole structure and
trying to get things done properly .I will
say it in front of the camera .I do a lot.
But for me, there is no challenge because
I say the things that I know .I say the
things that I let people know.I’ve been a
creative person. I’m a very very creative
person but people still look at me as a
dancer. It hurts but at the end of the day,
I’m still a very creative person.
What do you think about this?
Post a Comment

Click for favourable contents