Translate

Follow Us

Sunday, 3 July 2016

'My wife must have her own money and should be ambitious” –:Banky W

“I didn’t react all the while because it is a
private affair. I think that one of my
problems with the world today is that we
comment too much, i am a strong believer
in not letting the world know about your
dirty laundry. So i am still not going to
comment on the issue but i love both of
them dearly and as a true friend, i am
trying my best to be a friend to them and
to encourage them in the best way
possible.”
On why he is not married yet
“I am fine with being single and not in a
hurry to walk the aisle. I think people
don’t give much attention to marriage but
the ceremonies and I am not going to let
that push me until I am ready….my kind of
woman is someone that is beautiful, she
has to be beautiful because that is what
will first attract me to her and she must be
God fearing, she must have a sense of
humor and be independent. She must love
music, she mustn’t necessarily know how to
cook cos i enjoy cooking myself, she
should be ambitious and have a career
and have her money, no one wants a lazy
woman”.
What do you think?
Post a Comment

Click for favourable contents