Translate

Sunday, 3 April 2016

Lols Linda ikeji discussed wizkid today

Linda finds herself guilty for posting wrong about wizkid starboy of nigeria, because of the lekki house matter on the 2nd of april, 2016
This was what LIB blogged again about him:
So my darling little 'friend' Wizkid came on my
IG page this morning to blast me for writing
yesterday that he was given quit notice at the
Lekki home he claimed he bought some years
ago, which he actually rented. He threatened to
beat me up...called me an ugly old bitch...(I'm
ugly? lol) says I don't have a man (crying over
that..) and called my mum a loser...(what a
child).
Anyway, all that don't matter, people have said
worse to me...what I wanted to address is the
part where he said I slept with his director and
he left me in a hotel...that one I will definitely
want to address because some people actually
believe it. That my dear friends, is a lie! Please
continue...
Lols....
I wander when this two will meet and what would happen; then.
Post a Comment

Click for favourable contents