promiseCRIB' PC blog is here! a CRIB, where lifestyle lives........................... #featuring: MOTIVATIONS |INSPIRATIONS | TUTORIALS ADVICE | FASHIONS | GOSSIPS | JOKES | NOSY NEWS

Translate

Follow Us

Sunday, 17 April 2016

Linda ikeji reported why she took the wizkid case to the police

She stated:
I'm sure many of you knows that the police
is now involved in my issue with Wizkid. Yes, I
reported his public threat towards me 2 Sundays
ago to the Lagos State Commissioner of Police
and I want to explain why I did it! Please pay
attention and keep an open mind.
I've read a lot online from people saying I
don't like Wizkid. Even Wizkid himself thinks I
don't like him. Why he or anyone would think
so is puzzling to me to be honest. Apart from
his achievements after he started insulting me
online a few weeks ago, everything else, every
success Wizkid has recorded in the last 3/4 years
is on LIB. All the awards, all the record breaking
feats, his sold out concerts, his foreign magazine
features, and collaborations, everything that has
built him up to the young man he is today is on
LIB.
*****
She says:
I was a huge Wizkid fan. The only song I
danced harder to than his 'Dance For Me' track
was Fuse ODG: Antenna and Kiss Daniel & DJ
Shabzy Raba.
Lols....
Post a Comment

Click for favourable contents