Translate

Friday, 29 January 2016

Reekado Banks,discussed the issue between Olamide & Don Jazzy, In his Interview

Cont. ONE OF THE YOUNGEST IN MAVIN CREW It feels good to be a member of a family with older and encouraging people. That’s why I didn’t feel awkward when Don Jazzy referred to me as children at the Headies. I am his child; he can call me child as long as he wants. FAVOURITE MEMBER OF THE MAVIN CREW I love everyone but to be honest, Dija is my favourite. ASPIRATIONS IN MUSIC I’d like to get every award; I don’t have anything in mind, I just want to play music and enjoy myself. My mind is not on awards; I just want everyone to have fun. My greatest achievement is that people enjoy themselves. IF NOT MUSIC, WHAT? I don’t know what I would have done. I guess I would have graduated and gotten a job by now. OPINION ON CELEBRITY LIFE It’s very boring. I can do every other thing I want except take a stroll on the street and I miss that. I wasn’t exposed because of the type of family I came from; I was always indoors. I had the most fun with my family. When I was in the university... Cont.
Post a Comment

Click for favourable contents