Translate

Friday, 29 January 2016

Reekado Banks,discussed the issue between Olamide & Don Jazzy, In his Interview

Better known as Reekado Banks, Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon, Nigerian entertainer and musician, has been on the high rise to stardom since he joined the Mavin crew in 2014. Speaking to The Cable, the 22-year-old artiste talked about his aspirations and what it means to be in the Mavin crew. Checkout his Interview below:- WINNING NEXT RATED ACT There were three other artists nominated for the Next Rated act and I feel very good emerging winner of the category. SETTLING OF DON JAZZY-OLAMIDE RIFT I don’t know how it was settled. I was at the studio when Don Jazzy came in and told me that the rancour had been settled and that he had posted about it on Instagram. REACTION FROM FAMILY ABOUT MUSIC I was fortunate enough not to be restricted, all I did was tell my mum. She told my dad and he said he didn’t have a problem with that and that all he needed to be sure of was that I would not leave Jesus Christ.... Cont.
Post a Comment

Click for favourable contents